1. What is the capital of Maharashtra ?
2. Which is the state animal of Maharashtra ?
answer: Indian Giant Squirrel
3. Which is the state bird of Maharashtra ?
Answer: Yellow-footed Green Pigeon
4. Which is the official state tree of Maharashtra ?
5. Which is the largest electricity producing state in India ?
6. Which city is known as the financial capital of India ?
7. Thamasha is the folk dance of which state ?
8. In which state Ajantha and Ellora caves are situated ?
9. In which state the major port Nhava Sheva (Jawaharlal Nehru Port) situates ?
10. Which place is known as "City of seven Islands" ?
11. In which state Lonar lake (the only lake in India which was created by a meteor impact) situates ?
12. Which is the world's largest national park located within in city limits ?
answer: Sanjay Gandhi National Park (Maharashtra)